Leaving RIFT

For anything and everything RIFT related.
Aiotta371

Leaving RIFT

Post by Aiotta371 »

So after much back & forth I honestly just have to put this game down. Put baby in the corner I know lol, RIFT was and still is in many ways a good game. I think it's potential still shines through, however this is so heavily counteracted by the lack of content, or even balance passes done by developers. I want to preface part of my leaving RIFT is I just don't have time to breath life or energy into dead things, I am too busy working and just feels like a waste of time at this point- especially when there's more capable and talented people able to go over specs & content with people with much more time than myself.

I can understand there being a lapse in understanding or mine when there maybe aren't devs who understand the Gambryo engine or the modified one RIFT's been running on for however long, but being real about it in either PvE or PvP right now only a handful of specs are meta and stand out. It's been like that for years with hellhound, and shaman, inq etc, then in WF's you got MA, lock, or vulc prima specs & that's basically it. But lapse in understanding or not, I am done holding my breath over a game that I've spent an absolutely disgusting amount of time, energy and resources on supporting and honestly enjoying till the very end, having gotten the chance to enjoy and play all the classes thoroughly for any new player RIFT is a treat. However there will be no further dimension events as they will be dismantled, and I will be uninstalling the game until further notice. I have enjoyed all the memories I've made with you aspiring Telarans, if I return to the fight against the dragons or the alien Ahnket I'll see ya then take care & be safe!

- Aiotta
Attachments
Wave.png
Wave.png (36.46 KiB) Viewed 18443 times