Builder Arbiter

Guides and Discussion for the Mage calling
warlordinm
Telaran

Builder Arbiter

Post by warlordinm »

Hi, I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask this question, if I'm not, I'm sorry.

I would like to know if there is a builder, calling with soul arbiter. that was well explained like the one in the link below.

viewtopic.php?t=17

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.

Thank you and goog game for all. :)
Pushpin
Telaran

Re: Builder Arbiter

Post by Pushpin »

It's not my work, and it may not cover all the bases, but it's a good start. Feel free to customize to your liking.

The Greentank (61 Arbiter / 9 Chloromancer / 6 Stormcaller)
warlordinm
Telaran

Post by warlordinm »

that's exactly what i was looking for, i saw that you posted a post with a similar file, are there more files like this from other souls? Thank you very much.
Pushpin
Telaran

Post by Pushpin »

Sure there are. One super common setup is the Chlorochon. You'll be replacing Arbiter with Archon, and the two side-souls remain the same.

Below is an external link to the "Wayback Machine," which archives a good bit of the internet. Thankfully, with the Rift forums being closed for now, we can still access this wonderful piece of technology that's saved countless bits of information from being forever lost.

Chlorochon - Raid Support w/ Heals (61 Archon / 9 Chloromancer / 6 Stormcaller) - This is capable of healing bosses 1 & 2 in IRotP without a "real" healer.

There's also this version of a solo Harbinger spec; link directs to a Google Document.
Solo Harb (61 Harbinger / 10 Chloromancer / 5 Frostkeeper) - I've seen this keep some raids alive.
Weissedrache@Hailol put this together for <Chaotic Potential>
warlordinm
Telaran

Post by warlordinm »

thank you very much, I will study these builders very good these files :D
Pushpin
Telaran

Post by Pushpin »

Happy to help! I also posted the Chon and Harb specs as their own "Topics" since this one covers Arbiter.