Images fixed

For anything and everything RIFT related.
Shas_
Ascended

Images fixed

Post by Shas_ »

Posts back on track!
Clowd helped to not only allow image hosting on Ghar forums but also set them to a higher resolution.

Took a good deal of hours to get all the old images back in. Hope someone still finds use in them.
Let me know if images got mixed up or are still missing.

Spoiler:
-> GO READ THE CHANTER POST xD It has scary little clicks compared to how important chanter is.
viewtopic.php?t=77
Your tanks may never die again. ''Bad luck'' is a a lie that is set up by people without accountability.

Don't forget the general posts!
They are designed for you to have a simple link for new people for example in the Discords (like all posts) they include sidelinks to Cadrift and everything.

-> Modular discovery page: Pick the right class
viewtopic.php?t=63

-> Quick read: Sidekicking
viewtopic.php?t=72

Certain builds like Tempest or Paragon are not covered because it's just cluttering the page and distracting from the important bits.
If you feel like that i'm withholding information, hit me up on Discord: Hierosolyma
Naturally, there are things that are too much for a quick read. Chanter is mega elaborate and the low retention rate confirms that pumping everything into one post is not helpful. We can get you on track.
From ''pick a class'' to rank1 parses and everything inbetween.

I also have a few sloppy povs that have inspired people to try new things before:
https://www.youtube.com/@sha_663/videos

Happy gaming.