PICK A CLASS - Swipe the right one

For anything and everything RIFT related.
Shas_
Ascended

Re: PICK A CLASS - Swipe the right one

Post by Shas_ »

I'm bored of the hardlocked Inq and the nonphys heavy Shaman aswell. (If the themes just weren't so damn sexy)
Low effort power fantasies wear off quick.

Jump in a circle. Allways found myself doing jump minigames on Doki. Moving improves seeker- heal relyability and it's methodical priority list just invites to do it. Like jumping through Tb or drawing doodles while on the phone you know.

Silgen bombs are allways the same pattern and 2nd ae cleanse is only a backup iirc.
Defi is only unfavorable there due to the lack of an st cleanse and proper defensive when getting the link as tank.
I wouldn't want to play Defi all day either. But that's more of an Oracle anti-bias with Wasting Insigina being this weird 'use me or lose' annoyance.
A high Defiler dps with Salvation would be sick. 36 Druid giving the gcd bonus from a L. Greater Seer instead of conduit would favour alot of flavourful options. Druidicar as holy melee on 1.3m self + ae heals, as team oriented high octane demi-tank for situational flavour pve, soloplay & as potential pvp god, Warlord style. Dreams be memes.

I do like me some 21Sent-Justicar doing all cleanses and support healing on Silgen. Managing Convictions, threat, cleanses and the Berz countdown with dynamic gcd's by planning ahead is satisfying.

Metachon Metachon- Itrop has pretty terrible proccrates on L. Neddra's Grasp. Some bosses procc them slow (5 in 12) and some not at all! Lock based damage is taking unnecessary tolls in there. May aswell heal the circus.

Please do make a lill Doki post- doesn't have to be comprehensive. Add to it later when feeling the need to detail up.
And tear my Druid post apart!
Zehne
Telaran

Re: PICK A CLASS - Swipe the right one

Post by Zehne »

Shas_ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:05 am And tear my Druid post apart!
Your Druid Guide is really good.

Anything/everything that I do differently is for reliability/ease of play in actual fights while dealing with mechanics.
The stuff you can only learn through experience and/or intuition.

I'm generally too lazy to record, though maybe I should make an effort to.