Find specs

Guides and Discussion for the Mage calling
warlordinm
Telaran

Find specs

Post by warlordinm »

Hi all

I found the Specs below in a spreadsheet on the internet, but it is corrupted, and does not have the Soul Three, Macros, Kalerl, etc ... I would like to know if someone from yours would have these files available:

61pyro/11harb/4ele
61warlock/15 Necro/0 Arb

Awaiting
Thanks you
Toke

Re: Find specs

Post by Toke »

This is what I use for the 61 Lock/15 Necro /0 Arbiter. This is what I recommend as a go-to for PvP as a mage. Less reliant on easily disruptable spells (mana drain and I aren't friends anymore since it doesn't actually drain mana.) Note Glavanic Strike is maintained by spam macro when moving and the Legendary Plague Bolt is effectively never used.

If you want to run Warlock in PvE I recommend Domintaor as a subsoul instead of Arbiter and only going 3 points into Necro. Rest into Dominator for Mana drain as it deals triple damage due to Legendary Conflux considering it a Damage Over Time skill.

You can tweak a point from Ghostly Power into Consumption in Necromancer if you want/need a purge.

Basic spam macro
#show Death's Door
suppressmacrofailures
cast Death's Door
cast Draining Bolt
cast Void Bolt
cast Galvanic Strike
cast Dark Touch
cast [notactive] Contaminate
cast Empowered Darkness
cast Conflux
cast @self Arcane Manipulation
cast Break Free
cast Fading Light
use Reliquary of Ingenuity

Interrupt Macro (note you have 2x interrupts)
#show Choke
suppressmacrofailures
cast Choke
cast Aversion
cast Break Free
cast Fading Light

My bars that matter.

Important stuff.

Consuming Agony - Effectively your Cinder Burst proc. Huge damage, but only good if you have one of the two instant speed procs.
DoT package - Dark Touch, Atrophy, Defile, and Necrosis. Apply all 4 if Void Barrage is not available.
Void Barrage - Above DoT Package in a single super-powered channel
Neddra's Essence - 7s of God Mode. Save this for tight situations or 1v1+ duels. You will not live forever, but you will shrug off a ton of damage.
Prophetic Healing Potions - Mandatory drug supply
Persist - Refresh all active dots on the enemy. Best used 14s after Void Barrage on a really tanky target OR right before your enemy kills you to make sure they suffer through 15s of dots after you die.
Warmonger's Talon - Third Break Free/Cleanse Soul
Mass Fear - Run away button. Cast it and run/mount up to escape tons of bad scenarios.

Other skills to note

Radiate Death - Spreads Dark Touch to two nearby enemies. useful, but not the godly spell it once was.
Sacrifice Life: Damage - Second-best damage buff you have, but it can't be put up while Empowered Darkness is active so best to use it manually.

KAlerts:

I only k alert 2 skills for this build in WFs. Dark Touch, since if it is not on the target neither will your other dots be there. And Empowered Darkness so you can watch when to fire Sac Life: Damage

KA:Dark Touch:aQRyZeNotTc0KwjAYexWfYPZnG5WcZO3Ai4dRbwXp1qnF4mSrh/n0dkUSyPeFk
IBC4x3sOs5FtPN9jKBok6ch7fzc6ekzPHBktVClqBRvKiZlXYHkWJuUoPO3mNLR7s3lZGzvg4/r1
Q/TazEulfQ2BPYtnFsguIA4EJRiI01Ao85addtFMzjJ6387f2Uean+qDjIO

KA:Empowered Darkness:atr6xeNotzsEKwjAMBuBX8Qm0cepacppuBS8exrwVpG4RirMdbUH29
rZFvhz+hECCgAMus17JY45Z91nclzxNm1b7t6UQsAGQQlZ1s28EZ2dxRJbWZcKS3rwitjrqnbpfl
X6a2cT1YUZng7I0ere4SHYk2E5TwFoAcsHwwHNBgpfuNnR9TlBUrDzyH5fuVG7JH9JpNA0