Sacriels Jump Event

Want to advertise an event in Rift? Post all the details here!
Aiotta371

Sacriels Jump Event

Post by Aiotta371 »

Purgatory Jump Event!

Date: November 15th, 4pm server time NA.

Sacriel@hailol

Purgatory - part 1

Rules & Description
Inside this dimension, there are many sections. To qualify for the 3x REX you must collect 3 artifacts while ascending the platforming puzzle. In order to start the puzzle you must jump up the sections each of varying difficulty and relay the secret of the black box back to me. I will not spoil anything for you challengers, however, know in the jumping portion to qualify for the REX you cannot use items, speed boosts, or mounts. If there are candidates that would like to compete in the second portion of the event I will happily host it after the Jump dim is done.

Note: The jump dim- Purgatory is open for practice until the day of the challenge.

Prize: 3x REX as the prize for the jump dim portion. As mentioned above, to earn this you must have collected 3 stacks of the artifact buff while in this dim. It lasts for 2hrs, and once it falls off you are out essentially giving all the contestants 2hrs to plan out and strategize their means to the end of the puzzle potentially.

Capture the Shinies Portion! - part 2

Rules & Description

So, having 2hrs to complete the jump dim portion with plenty of artifacts for everyone, and plenty of paths for everyone. Now it is time to have a change of pace. Flag up and collect as many as you can! Whoever can collect the most within 30 minutes when all the contestants gather wins!

Prize: 2: 2x REX
Fire Serpent

Re: Sacriels Jump Event

Post by Fire Serpent »

Good luck, everyone!